Time changes many things. There's a good chance that this is still in progress. Then again, many things are always in progress. Through time and space, many things remain unfinished and are a continuously 'in development' project. A good example? You. For example, those of you who say you're 'depressed' will one day realise that you're not actually depressed. (Thank an old friend for proving that one.)
So what of me?
Here I'll just go by MM, unless you know me another way.
That profile icon is my main Sonic character Madness the Hedgefox, as drawn by my textbook example of a great bestie turned to precious girlfriend. , who also did the fursona design photo above this in this DeviantID. I know, she's great.
If you RP decently, sure, i'm open to notes! I'm also operating out of somewhere else that'll be open soon, so updates to come on that one.
- Okay okay. So what? So, She's precious, she's pretty, she makes me smile everyday, and she's more than proven herself on the field of RP. Gaaaah I'd actually be pretty darn lost with myself if she just up and dropped me. We understand each other, help each other through everything tough, it was only gonna become so long before her and I became a thing. ^_^ Her and I are girlfriend and boyfriend now, and quite frankly, she IS the best I've had. Not a complaint in the world, and if one comes up, she works to fix it, even if it's a plot spoiler. Hhhhhh I've got love hearts in my eyes when it comes to this girl. _ Love Ya my sweetie Sapphy.
- The go to guy of the crew of any of my assumptions on the working world. The fact that he has employment in his past speaks wonders, no? He's time and time again proven his ability, capability, and, on a whim, I'm glad to have ya on board dude!
- If you watch someone for a while, like their art and see that they have a nice attitude and stuff, take a step forward and approach them,you don't know, it could be the start of something wonderful! Seems to have became that here. Like, this gal is a real breath of fresh air. Keep doin' what you're doin' eh doll? Because it's working. cx
- It's sometimes hard to remember people when they disappear for a long time, isn't it? Then someone comes back and says that you were always a friend to them even though they were gone for so long? Well, it's a talent, and anyone with that kind of talent, i'm happy to consider a friend. And Jess, well, you're definitely one of those kind of people hey? We used to have so much fun together, some quite fond times in our past, some nice threads out at Spotlight, yknow? owo and hey, i'm glad to call you a friend. I'm hoping we can become good friends like we used to be, because believe it or not, you actually do have the ability to really catch my attention. (Plus I've never really been able to push away a good looking girl, and stuff, owo if you ask me, you could get any guy you wanted, yknow? owo as you did.)
- A pretty fun gal, popped up during Spotlight, had a few good threads with her, disappeared for a while but came back recently. Still as enjoyable as she used to be it seems.
-BECAUSE HE IS THE ELEMENTAL CUPCAKE OF ALL THINGS SHCARTZOPHRENIAN. And because he leaves me laughing every time
- My PLZ Accounts.
- A friend of a few years, things have been very on off for us since... What, 2011? We don't talk much, but I still enjoy having her around when she's around.
Reckon you should be here? Drop me a line.
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!
One more thing by the way.
"BOOOOOOOOAT!" - Atilla the Hun, Skatoony Season 1 Episode 13, youtu.be/zko3U0sGnhg (About 10 Minutes 47.)
"There's nothing Excalibur can't cut through."
(Great piece by Qtstarthehedgehog, qtstarthehedgehog.deviantart.c… )